Monday, March 19, 2012

My Tweeps

I've recently reached my limit of people I'm allowed to follow (ridiculous, right?!), so I can't add anymore at the moment. But for now, these are the people that I'm following:

10 Professionals in My Field of Study:
@PerfectWedding
@TerriUtecht
@MusicCityEvents
@TCreativeDesign
@SouthernEvents1
@TheWhiteRoomTN
@FeteNashville
@ILoveSWMag
@OnceWed
@PinkChicEvents

10 Non-MTSU Students in My Field of Study
@MichaelaMaskell
@Rebecca_Danehy
@RAElt
@DavidWallace
@Soderstrom
@RossTyner
@ILYJennaay
@NatalieJoyA
@MarcTheJerc

10 ORCO Professionals
@AllenFuller
@RWrasse
@KenRobinson52
@PikeDreamGirl02
@NickSPalmer
@AmSam16
@WedCandy
@TravisRose554
@LizMichels
@Seth_Tidwell

10 Social Media Blogs
@PRNews
@TodaySocial
@TweetSmarter
@WebGreek
@HootSuite
@DanielZeevi
@LindseyC_work
@SocialSavvyGreek
@Mashable
@SocialMediaToday
@SocialGuide


10 Local Entrepreneurs
@NashvilleFlower
@BinksOutfitters
@PaintYourEvent
@ImageTrickPhoto
@Gionni_Carr
@MainStreetMurf <a great one to follow to find other local entrepreneurs
@InTheBoro
@DNJ_com
@BoroPulse
@TootsBoro
@HobNobMboro
@NashChamber
@SmoothieKing
@NashWeddingGuy
@BlueRaiderStore


10 MTSU Orgs
@MTSU
@MTSU_raiders
@MTSUHighFive
@MTSocialNetwork
@MTSUNews
@MTSULibrary
@Boro_Life
@MTSULeadServe
@MTSUStudProg
@MTSUGreeks
@MTSUAlert
@MTSUBaseball
@MTAthletics
@UpTilDawnMTSU
@MTCareerCenter
@MTSUSGA
@YALibertyMTSU
@ZTAMTSU <<<(my personal favorite)

No comments:

Post a Comment