Saturday, April 14, 2012

Dream Internship

One Hope Weddings Brand Ambassador/Intern

This course has prepared me to obtain this dream position by teaching me best practices for major social media platforms including those listed in the job posting (Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest). The social media aspect of this job includes managing the profiles for this company, as well as managing and writing their blog. It says that written communication skills are a must, and I've both acquired and developed better writing skills in terms of social media writing. The last part of the job description says that this person would need to reach out to wine/wedding bloggers and create more of an online presence for this brand. I feel confident that with the skills I learned in this class I am more prepared to be an effective communicator in online communities, I have the ability to create and share relevant and interesting content, and I know how to determine if a social media strategy is being effectively executed.

No comments:

Post a Comment